Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
1. High successful rate of repairing. 2. Humanized design 3. Accurate temperature control 4. Convenient visual alignment
Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
1.Product Features of Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
•High successful rate of chip-level repairing. Desoldering, mounting and soldering process is automatic.
• Convenient alignment.
•Three independent temperature heatings + PID self setting adjusted, temperature accuracy will be on ±1°C
•Built in vacuum pump, pick up and place BGA chips.
•Automatic cooling functions.
2.Specification of Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
3.Details of Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
4.Why Choose Our Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station?
5.Certificate of Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
6.Packing list of Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
7. Shipment of Hot Air BGA Machine Rework Station
We ship the machine via DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX, which is fast and safe. If you prefer other terms of shipment, please feel free to tell us.
8. Payment terms.
Bank transfer, Western Union, Credit card.
We will send the machine with 5-10 business after receiving payment.
9. Operation guide for DH-A2E optical alignment BGA reballing machine
Most electronic products require storage in dry conditions. According to statistics, more than a quarter of the world's industrial manufacturing defective products and moisture hazards are closed every year. For the electronics industry, the hazard of moisture has become one of the main factors in product quality control.
(1) Integrated circuit: The damage of moisture to the semiconductor industry mainly manifests the moisture that is infiltrated and attached to the inside of the IC. Water vapor is formed in the heating process of the SMT process, and the generated pressure causes cracking of the IC resin package and oxidation of the metal inside the IC device. , causing product failure. In addition, when the device is soldered during the PCB board, the solder joint pressure will also cause the solder joint.
(2) Liquid crystal device: The glass substrate, polarizer and filter lens of liquid crystal device such as liquid crystal display are cleaned and dried in the production process, but they will still be affected by moisture after cooling, reducing the yield of the product. . Therefore, it is stored in a dry environment after washing and drying.
(3) Other electronic devices: capacitors, ceramic devices, connectors, switch parts, solder, PCB, crystal, silicon wafer, quartz oscillator, SMT adhesive, electrode material adhesive, electronic paste, high-brightness device, etc. Will be exposed to moisture.
(4) Electronic components during operation: semi-finished products in the package to the next process; before and after the PCB package and between the power supply; IC, BGA, PCB, etc. after unpacking but not used up; waiting for the tin furnace Soldering devices; devices that have been baked to be warmed up; products that have not been packaged are subject to moisture.
(5) The finished electronic machine will also be exposed to moisture during storage and storage. If the storage time is long in a high temperature environment, it will cause a failure, and the CPU of the computer card will oxidize the gold finger and cause contact Brown to malfunction.
The production of electronic industry products and the storage environment of the product should be below 40% RH. Some varieties also require lower humidity. The storage of many moisture sensitive materials has always been a headache for all walks of life. The soldering of electronic components and circuit boards is prone to false soldering after wave soldering, resulting in an increase in the proportion of defective products. Although it can be improved after baking and dehumidification, the performance of components is deteriorated after baking, which directly affects the products. Quality, and the use of moisture-proof boxes can effectively solve the above problems.