Safety precautions of operation BGA rework stations
1.Do not use fans or other devices directly to the repair station hair when it works, otherwise it will lead to negative differential heating plate surface , burn the workpiece
2.When the machine is on working, high-temperature heating zone can not be any direct contact with the object , it may cause fire or explosion ,and the PCB workpiece should be placed on the PCB support shelves
3.Do not shake rework station , and move gently
4.Do not touch the high fever area , otherwise you will burned
5.When turned on, do not use the flammable spray , liquid or flammable gas near the repair station
6.Do not try to modify rework station , otherwise it will cause fire or electric shock
7.Electrical box has the high-voltage components , do not attempt to disassemble
8.If the metal objects or liquids fall into the repair station when it works , immediately disconnect the power , unplug the power cord until the machine to cool down , then completely remove litter , dirt ; if dirt left ,there is odor when reboot
9.When abnormal heating or smoking, immediately disconnect the power , and inform the technical service to repair It needs to disconnect the wires between the electrical boxes and machine parts, and have to hold the plug, otherwise it leads to poor contact, and does not work
10.Note that the repair station not to press or run over other electrical equipment or power lines or communication cable , and it may cause device malfunction or cause fire or electric shock
11.Before use the rework station, you must read this manual carefully
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development trend of automatic lock screw machine
- Structure and introduction of automatic lock sc...
- Quick-take NSRI automatic screw machine Features:
- Solder Machine
- The classification of the solder machine
- Mechanical maintenance of solder machine
- What are the advantages of soldering machine
- Solder machine application in the automotive in...
- The difference between the laser automatic sold...
- Requirements for operation Environment of autom...
- Announcements of BGA rework station operation
- Soldering machine classification
- How to Use Automatic Soldering Machine
- Working principals of automatic soldering machines