Manual Optical BGA Soldering Machine
manual optical bga soldering machine 1. Quick preview: DH-G600 BGA soldering station is widely used in the Chip Level Repair in laptop, PS3,PS4,XBOX360, Moblie Phone, etc. Eqiupped with laser positioning function, DH-G600 bga rework station can quickly Position on BGA Chip and motherboard. 2....
manual optical bga soldering machine
1. Quick preview:
DH-G600 BGA soldering station is widely used in the Chip Level Repair in laptop, PS3,PS4,XBOX360, Moblie Phone, etc. Eqiupped with laser positioning function, DH-G600 bga rework station can quickly Position on BGA Chip and motherboard.
soldering and desoldering machine
bottom hot air heating 1200W, IR preheating 2700W
V-groove, PCB boards can be adjusted in X, Y axis and equipped with universal fixture
K-type, Closed loop
Max 400x380mm, Min 22x22mm
Minimum chip spacing
External temperature sensor
mobile phone, laptop, desktop, game console, XBOX360, PS3
2. Product description of the DH-G600 BGA rework station
1. Latest New Optical Alignment System, easy to operate, success rate can be 100%.
2. With laser position.
3. Automatic identify BGA chips and mounting height.
4. Top heater device and mounting head 2 in 1 design.
5. Semi amtomatic soldering and desoldering.
6. CCD System and Optical Alignment System combined, can change the screen by one button.
7. Automatic adjust chromatism resolution and brightness.
8. With laser position.
9. With Micrometer to do Micro adjust.
10. With a powerful cross-flow fan to cool PCB rapidly to prevent it from deformation.
11. With 3 temprature zones and one optional temp sensor sockets.
1) Separate the BGA chip from mother board -we called desoldering
2) Clean Pad
3) Reballing or replace a new BGA chip directly
4) Alignment/Positioning - Depend on experience ,silk frame ,optical camera
5) Replace a new BGA chip - we called Soldering
4.Detailed Images of G600 BGA REWORK STATION
Some pictures of our factory and BGA rework station
CE Certification as below
Part of our Clients
6. Packing & Delivery & Services of G600 BGA REWORK STATION
Four methods of Ball Planting
There are generally four methods for applying BGA ball-splicing, namely the method of using only the device, the method of using the template, manual placement and brushing the proper amount of solder paste.
8.1 Ball planter method
If there is a ball-gripper selecting a template matching BGA pad, the opening size of the template should be 0.05--0.1mm larger than the diameter of the solder ball. Spread the solder ball evenly on the template, shake the ball-bearing device, and put the excess solder. The ball is rolled from the template to the solder ball collection groove of the ball planter so that only one solder ball is retained in each leak hole of the template surface
8.2 Using Template Method
Place the printed solder flux or paste BGA device on the workbench with the flux or solder paste facing up. Prepare a BGA pad-matching template. The opening of the template should be 0.05-0.1 mm larger than the diameter of the solder ball. Place the template around the pad and place it over the printed BGA component of the flux or solder paste. The distance between BGAs is equal to or slightly smaller than the diameter of the solder balls, aligned under the microscope. Spread the solder ball evenly on the stencil, and use the tweezers to remove the excess solder ball so that only one solder ball is left in each leak hole on the stencil surface. Remove the template, check it and complete it.
8.3 Hand Mounting
Place the printed solder flux or paste BGA device on the workbench with the flux or solder paste facing up. Place the solder balls one by one with a tweezers or a stylus like a patch.
8.4 Brush proper amount solder paste method
When processing the template, the thickness of the template is thickened, and the opening size of the template is slightly enlarged, and the solder paste is directly printed on the pad of the BGA. Due to surface tension, solder balls are formed after reflow.
The ball-planting method is used in this article. The following describes the ball-planting method of the ball-planter.