Touch Screen Computer BGA Rework Station
Touch Screen Computer BGA Rework Station 1. Product description of touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1 With high precise k-type thermocouple closed-loop control and PID automatic temperature compensation system, temperature module and intelligent control unit , our BGA Rework Station...
Touch Screen Computer BGA Rework Station
1. Product description of touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1
With high precise k-type thermocouple closed-loop control and PID automatic temperature compensation system, temperature module and intelligent control unit , our BGA Rework Station DH-D1 can enable precise temperature deviation on ±2℃. Meanwhile, its external temperature measurement connector enables temperature diction and accurate analysis of real time .
2. Product specification of touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1
3. Product features of touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1
1. Humanized design makes the machine easy to operate. Normally a worker can learn to use it in 10 minutes. No special professional experiences or skills is needed, which is time- and energy-saving for your company.
2. Suitable for various types of PCB of any size.
3. Superior materials guarantee long life span.Cross-flow,upper and bottom cooling fan cool the machine automatically as soon as heating process is finished,which effectively avoids deterioration and aging of machine.3-year warranty for heating system is offered.
4. Lifetime unlimited technical support and free training are offered.
5. The super bright LED headlamp is imported from Taiwan Top manufacturer.It can help you clearly see the melting condition of solder ball and check if there is any dirt on the PCB and chip.
6. There is an Emergency stop is case of any emergency.
4. Product details of touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1
5. Why Choose touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1
6. Packing, delivery of touch screen computer bga rework station DH-D1
7. Contact us for more details of BGA Rework Station
Emily Zhang( Product Manager)
Mobile: +86 13724352458 (Whatsapp)
8. Related knowledge about BGA
BGA CHIP PLACEMENT AND ROUTING RULE
BGA is a commonly used component on the PCB, usually CPU, NORTH BRIDGE, SOUTH BRIDGE, AGP CHIP, CARD BUS CHIP, etc. Most of them are in the type of bga packaging. In short, 80% of high frequency signals and special signals will be Pull out this type of package. Therefore, how to deal with the routing of BGA package will have a great impact on important signals.
The small parts that usually surround the BGA can be divided into several categories according to their importance：
1. by pass.
2. Clock terminal RC circuit.
3. damping (appears in series resistor, bank type; for example, memory BUS signal)
4. EMI RC circuit (appears in damping, C, pull height style; eg USB signal).
5. Other special circuits (special circuits added according to different CHIP; for example, the temperature sensing circuit of the CPU).
6. Small power circuit group of 40mil or less (in the form of C, L, R, etc.; this kind of circuit often appears near AGP CHIP or CHIP with AGP function, and different power groups are separated by R, L).
7. Pull low R, C.
8. General small circuit group (appears in R, C, Q, U, etc.; no trace requirements).
9. Pull height R, RP.
The 1-6-item circuit is usually the focus of placement, and it will be arranged as close to the BGA as possible, which requires special treatment. The importance of the seventh circuit is second, but it will also be closer to the BGA. 8, 9 is a general circuit, it belongs to the signal can be connected.
Relative to the importance of the importance of small parts in the vicinity of the above BGA, the requirements on ROUTING are as follows：
1).by pass => When it is on the same side as CHIP, it is directly connected by CHIP pin to by pass, then by pass to pull out via to plane; when it is different from CHIP, it can share the same via with BGA's VCC and GND pins. 100mil.
2). Clock terminal RC circuit => Cable width, wire spacing, wire length, or package GND；Keep the traces as short and smooth as possible, without crossing VCC dividers.
3). Damping => Wireline width, line spacing, line length, and grouping traces; the traces should be as short and smooth as possible, and one set of traces must not be mixed with other signals.。
4). EMI RC Circuits => Cable width, line spacing, parallel wiring, package GND and other requirements; completed according to customer requirements.
5). Other special circuits => Wireline width, package GND or trace clearance requirements; completed according to customer requirements.
6). 40milthe following small power circuit group => Cable width and other needs；Complete the surface layer as much as possible to completely preserve the inner space for the signal line, and try to avoid power signal passing through layers in the BGA area, causing unnecessary interference.
7). Pull low R, C => No special requirements; smooth lines.
8). General small circuit group => No special requirements; smooth lines.
9). Pull height R,RP => No special requirements; smooth lines.