BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
1. BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station 2. No damage to BGA, chip, PCBA, motherboards while repairing 3. Most popular model in the market 4. User-friendly
Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station with 3 heaters and optical alignment
1.Application Of Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
Solder, reball, desoldering different kind of chips: BGA,PGA,POP,BQFP,QFN,SOT223,PLCC,TQFP,TDFN,TSOP, PBGA,CPGA,LED chip.
2.Product Features of Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
* Stable and long lifespan
* Can repairing different motherboards with high successful rate
* Strictly control heating and cooling temperature
* Optical alignment system: mounting accuracy within 0.01mm
* Easy to operation. Can learn to use in 30 minute. No special skill is needed.
3.Specification of Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
4.Details of Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
5.Why Choose Our Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station?
6.Certificate of Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
UL, E-MARK, CCC, FCC, CE ROHS certificates. Meanwhile, to improve and perfect the quality system, Dinghua has passed ISO, GMP, FCCA, C-TPAT on-site audit certification.
7.Packing & Shipment of Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
8.Shipment for Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
DHL/TNT/FEDEX. If you want other shipping term, please tell us. We will support you.
9. Terms of Payment
Bank transfer, Western Union, Credit Card.
Please tell us if you need other support.
10. Operation guide for Automatic BGA Repair Hot Air Reflow Station
11. Related knowledge
SMT production process is what SMT basic process components include: silk screen (or dispensing), placement (curing), reflow soldering, cleaning, inspection, rework.
1. Silk screen: Its function is to print solder paste or patch glue on the pad of PCB to prepare for soldering of components. The equipment used is a screen printing machine (screen printer), located at the forefront of the SMT production line.
2, dispensing: it is the glue to the fixed position of the PCB, its main role is to fix the components to the PCB. The equipment used is a dispenser, located at the forefront of the SMT line or behind the inspection equipment.
3. Mounting: Its function is to accurately mount the surface-assembled components to the fixed position of the PCB. The equipment used is a placement machine located behind the screen printing machine in the SMT production line.
4. Curing: The function is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface-assembled components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a curing oven located behind the placement machine in the SMT line.
5, reflow soldering: its role is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface assembly components and PCB board firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a reflow oven located behind the placement machine in the SMT line.
6. Cleaning: The function is to remove the welding residues (such as flux) which are harmful to the human body on the assembled PCB board. The equipment used is a washing machine, the position can be fixed, it can be online or not.
7. Detection: The function is to test the quality and assembly quality of the assembled PCB. The equipment used includes a magnifying glass, a microscope, an on-line tester (ICT), a flying probe tester, an automatic optical inspection (AOI), an X-RAY inspection system, and a function tester. The position can be configured in a suitable place on the production line according to the needs of the inspection.
8, repair: its role is to detect the failure of the PCB board rework. The tools used are soldering irons, rework stations, and the like. Configure anywhere in the production line.