Laser Position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
Dinghua DH-A2 Semi-Automatic BGA Rework Station. Optical Camera. Hot air and infrared heating. 100% safety system.
Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
1. Product Features of Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
• Semi automation. Top head can rise and decline automatically. Built-in Vacuum suction can place and pick up chips automatically
•High successful rate of repairing due to precise temperature control and precise alignment of every soldering joint.
•The upper and lower hot air heating,which can heat up at the same time from the top of he component to the bottom
•Temperature is controlled strictly. PCB won't crack or turn yellow because temperature rises gradually.
• Curves can be displayed with instant curve analysis function
2.Specification of Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
3.Details of Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
4.Why Choose Our Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station?
5.Certificate of Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
UL, E-MARK, CCC, FCC, CE ROHS certificates. Meanwhile, to improve and perfect the quality system, Dinghua has passed ISO, GMP, FCCA, C-TPAT on-site audit certification.
6.Packing for Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
7. Shipment of Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
Fast and safe DHL/TNT/UPS/FEDEX
Other shipment terms are acceptable if you need.
8. Payment terms for Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
Bank transfer, Western Union, Credit card.
Shipment will be arranged with 5-10 business after placing orders.
9.Contact us for Laser position Optical Automatic BGA Rework Station
Welcome to visit our factory for business cooperation.
Please add leave a message, we will contact you as soon as possible
10.Related knowledge about motherboard repairing
Motherboard failure reason
1. Man-made faults: plugged in I/O cards with power, and damage to interfaces, chips, etc. caused by improper force when loading boards and plugs
2. Poor environment: Static electricity often causes the chip on the motherboard (especially the CMOS chip) to be broken down. In addition, when the motherboard encounters a power supply damage or a spike generated by the grid voltage, it often damages the chip near the power supply plug of the system board. If the motherboard is covered with dust, it will also cause a signal short circuit. 3. Device quality issues: Damage due to poor quality of the chip and other devices. The first thing to note is that dust is one of the biggest enemies of the motherboard.
Operating instructions (3)
It is best to pay attention to dust. Use a brush to gently brush the dust on the motherboard. In addition, some cards on the motherboard and chips are in the form of pins, which often lead to poor contact due to oxidation of the pins. Use an eraser to remove the surface oxide layer and re-plug it. Of course, we can use trichloroethane--evaporation*, which is one of the liquids for cleaning the main board. There is also a sudden power failure, you should immediately turn off the computer, so as not to suddenly call the motherboard and power supply burned. Due to improper BIOS settings, if overclocking... you can jump to clear the line and pick it up again. If the BIOS is corrupted, such as a virus intrusion..., you can rewrite the BIOS. Because the BIOS cannot be measured by the instrument, it exists in the form of software. In order to eliminate all the causes that may cause problems on the motherboard, it is best to brush the motherboard BIOS. There are many reasons for the host system to fail. For example, the motherboard itself or various card failures on the I/O bus can cause the system to malfunction. The plug-and-play maintenance method is a simple method to determine the fault on the motherboard or I/O device. The method is to shut down the plug-in board one by one, and each time a board is pulled out, the machine is running to observe the running state of the machine. Once the board is operated normally after pulling out a certain block, the fault is caused by the fault of the board or the corresponding I/O bus slot. And the load circuit is faulty. If the system startup is still not normal after all the boards are removed, the fault is likely to be on the motherboard. The exchange method is basically to exchange the same type of plug-in board, the bus mode is the same, the same function of the plug-in board or the same type of chip mutual chip exchange, according to the change of the fault phenomenon to determine the fault. This method is mostly used in easy-to-plug maintenance environments, such as memory self-test errors, which can exchange the same memory.