IC Replacement Machine
DH-A2 Automatic BGA Rework Station Automatically solder, desolder and mount chips. High successful rate of repairing User-friendly
Automatic IC Replacement Machine with optical alignment system
1.Application Of IC Replacement Machine
Suitable for different PCB.
Motherboard of computer, smart phone, laptop, MacBook logic board, digital camera ,air conditioner, TV and other electronic equipments from medical industry, communication industry, automobile industry, etc.
Suitable for different kind of chips: BGA,PGA,POP,BQFP,QFN,SOT223,PLCC,TQFP,TDFN,TSOP, PBGA,CPGA,LED chip.
2.Product Features of IC Replacement Machine
• Desoldering, mounting and soldering automatically.
•CCD Camera ensure precise alignment of every soldering joint,
•Three independent heating zones ensure precise temperature control.
•Hot air multi-hole round center support is especially useful for big-size PCB and BGA located in the center of PCB. Avoid cold soldering and IC-drop situation.
•Temperature profile of bottom hot air heater can reach as high as 300°C, critical for big size motherboard. Meanwhile, upper heater could be set as synchronized or independent work.
3.Specification of IC Replacement Machine
4.Details of IC Replacement Machine
5.Why Choose Our IC Replacement Machine?
6.Certificate of IC Replacement Machine
To offer quality products, SHENZHEN DINGHUA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD was the first to pass UL, E-MARK, CCC, FCC, CE ROHS certificates. Meanwhile, to improve and perfect the quality system, Dinghua has passed ISO, GMP, FCCA, C-TPAT on-site audit certification.
7.Packing & Shipment of IC Replacement Machine
8.Concact for IC Replacement Machine
9. Related knowledge
Prepare for maintenance
1. Make a preliminary analysis of the failure:
Advocating dare to do it does not mean encouraging ruthlessness. Like the failure phenomenon, the cause of the failure is not the same. If you encounter the same failure phenomenon, it is obviously not wise to blindly take the medicine and blindly replace the device. If you have a little doubt during maintenance, you will be eager to replace the device. It may also cause many new faults, which will cause trouble or increase the difficulty of maintenance work. In severe cases, a valuable circuit board can be dismantled and completely scrapped and cannot be recovered.
So what is the correct way? Care should be taken to carefully measure the relevant components. For example, if a device is found to be abnormal in function, it is not necessary to immediately assert that the device is broken. Instead, it is necessary to further check the various devices and traces surrounding it. Only by comprehensive investigation can we see the phenomenon and discover the essence.
The general steps of the fault analysis work are as follows:
(1), the failure phenomenon of the circuit board (inquiry to the repair personnel).
(2) Preliminary analysis of possible locations of fault distribution according to the fault phenomenon.
(3), according to the functional area division of the circuit board to make a simple fault flow chart.
(4), step by step according to the fault flow chart, which is very beneficial for the accumulation of judgment experience.
In addition, after the fault is repaired, all maintenance procedures must be recorded, and relevant maintenance materials should be sorted and sorted to guide future maintenance.
2. Prepare the necessary tools and information:
(1) Prepare the necessary measuring instruments, such as: maintenance tester, multimeter (digital/pointer), short circuit tracker, programmer, EPROM eraser, signal generator, frequency meter, storage oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc. . Prepare the necessary repair tools, such as: tweezers, IC extractors, wire cutters, diagonal pliers, anti-static gloves, dust-washing ear balls and brushes, non-inductive screwdrivers, electrostatic pens, electric soldering irons, soldering devices, Hot air gun, constant temperature blow soldering station, etc.
(2) Prepare commonly used components, such as TTL series, COMS series, common memory series, common LSI series, common interface device series, common analog switch series, etc. Also prepare some series of resistors (resistors), capacitors, inductors, transistors, and so on.
Of course, it is difficult for anyone to be able to prepare for it. Even if it is completely prepared as described above, it will not be exactly the same. Here is just a routine enumeration. Many things are only useful in certain situations. For example, a short circuit between a power supply and a ground of a complex circuit board is caused by a certain device, but the power supply and ground of all devices are short-circuited during the test. It is very difficult to check. It is very simple to have a short circuit tracker at this time.
(3) Before the inspection, the repair personnel should understand the damage of the faulty circuit board and the diagnosis report on the equipment. This is very important for correctly and effectively determining the fault.
If conditions permit, the maintenance personnel should go to the site to actually look at the fault phenomenon and determine whether the repair circuit board is indeed faulty. That is to say, whether the circuit board is connected correctly, the plug is secure, whether the setting is changed, whether the steps of operating the device are correct, etc., many good boards are often misjudged as faults due to lack of experience of the operator.
(4) Before maintenance, it is best to know the logic level and logic waveform of each test point of the faulty circuit board under normal conditions. At least understand the functions and uses of each main device, and prepare the parameter manuals of the relevant devices. Ready and analyze at any time.
(5) Before testing the power supply, it is necessary to find out the power supply type, positive and negative polarity, vulnerable components and short circuit, missing parts, etc. of the faulty circuit board. Be careful when initial power-on test, so as to avoid adding wrong power supply. Bad board.
3. The same board has great value for fault repair:
It is best for maintenance personnel to request a repair unit or repairman to provide a good board that is identical to the faulty board or a bad board that is identical to the faulty board.
In today's component-level maintenance, many test instruments have relatively good comparison functions for good and bad board devices. The value of a good board for successful repairs is sometimes much greater than the circuit diagram, which can greatly improve the speed of repair and the rate of repair.
A bad circuit board that is identical to the faulty circuit board also has great reference value for maintenance. Because the fault points of the two bad boards are not necessarily the same, even if the points of failure are the same, the degree of damage is not the same. Therefore, it is often easier and easier to repair several identical bad boards at the same time than to repair a bad board.