BGA Reballing Machine Price
Widely used in the Chip Level Repair in laptop, PS3,PS4,XBOX360, Moblie Phone, etc. Rework BGA,CCGA, QFN, CSP, LGA, Micro SMD,LED etc. Automatic Romoving,Mounting and Soldering. HD Optical Alignment system for precisely mounting BGA and Components.
BGA Reballing Machine Price
1. Product Features of BGA Reballing Machine Price
• Automatic removing, mounting and soldering. Desoldering, mounting and soldering automatically.
•CCD Camera ensure precise alignment of every soldering joint,
•Three independent heating zones ensure precise temperature control.
•Hot air multi-hole round center support is especially useful for big-size PCB and BGA located in the center of PCB. Avoid cold soldering and IC-drop situation.
•Temperature profile of bottom hot air heater can reach as high as 300°C, critical for big size motherboard. Meanwhile, upper heater could be set as synchronized or independent work.
2.Specification of BGA Reballing Machine Price
3.Details of BGA Reballing Machine Price
4.Why Choose Our BGA Reballing Machine Price?
5.Certificate of BGA Reballing Machine Price
To offer quality products, SHENZHEN DINGHUA TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD was the first to pass UL, E-MARK, CCC, FCC, CE ROHS certificates. Meanwhile, to improve and perfect the quality system, Dinghua has passed ISO, GMP, FCCA, C-TPAT on-site audit certification.
6.Packing & Shipment of BGA Reballing Machine Price
7.Related knowledge about motherboard repairing
1 check board method editing
1. Observation method: whether there is burnt, burnt, foaming, board breakage, socket rust and water.
2. Table measurement method: Whether the +5V, GND resistance is too small (below 50 ohms).
3. Power-on check: For the bad board, the high voltage can be slightly adjusted to 0.5-1V. After the power is turned on, the IC on the hand-held board is used to make the problematic chip heat up, so that it is perceived.
4. Logic pen check: Check whether the signal is strong or weak at each end of the IC input, output, and control poles that are suspected.
5. Identify the major work areas: Most boards have a clear division of labor, such as: control area (CPU), clock area (crystal oscillator) (frequency division), background picture area, action area (person, aircraft), sound synthesis District, etc. This is very important for in-depth repair of the computer board.
2 troubleshooting method editing
1. Will suspect the chip, according to the instructions of the manual, first check whether there is a signal (waveform) at the input and output terminals, if there is no input, then check the IC's control signal (clock), etc. If any, this IC is bad The possibility is great, no control signal, trace to its previous pole until it finds a damaged IC.
2. For the time being, do not remove the pole from the pole and use the same model. Or the IC with the same program content is on the back, and boot to see if it is better to confirm whether the IC is damaged.
3. Use the tangential line and jumper line method to find the short-circuit line: find some signal lines and ground lines, +5V or other multiple ICs should not be connected to the short circuit, you can cut the line and measure again, determine whether it is an IC problem or a board surface Problem, or borrowing signals from other ICs to solder to the IC with the wrong waveform to see if the picture is getting better, and judge whether the IC is good or bad.
4. Control method: Find a good computer board with the same content to measure the pin waveform of the corresponding IC and the number of the IC to confirm whether the IC is damaged.
5. Test the IC with the ICTEST software in the microcomputer universal programmer (ALL-03/07) (EXPRO-80/100, etc.).
3 removal method editing
1. Shearing method: no damage to the board, can not be recycled.
2. Drag the tin method: solder the tin on both sides of the IC pin, use the high temperature soldering iron to drag back and forth, and start the IC (easy to damage the board, but can protect the test IC).
3. Barbecue method: grilling on alcohol lamps, gas stoves, electric stoves, etc. After the tin is melted on the board, IC is produced (not easy to grasp).
4. Tin pot method: Make a special tin pot on the electric furnace. After the tin is melted, the IC to be unloaded on the board is immersed in the tin pot, and the IC can be taken out without damaging the board, but the equipment is not easy to manufacture.
5. Electric heat gun: Use a special electric heat gun to unload the film, blow the part of the IC to be unloaded, and then the IC after the tin can be taken out (note that the air gun should be shaken when the plate is blown, otherwise the computer board will be blown. However, the cost of the air gun is high, generally about 2,000 yuan.) As a professional hardware repair, board maintenance is one of the most important projects. Then, take a faulty motherboard, how to determine which component has a problem?
4 failure main reason editor
1. Man-made faults: plugged in I/O cards with power, and damage to interfaces, chips, etc. caused by improper force when loading boards and plugs
2. Poor environment: Static electricity often causes the chip on the motherboard (especially the CMOS chip) to be broken down. In addition, when the motherboard encounters a power supply damage or a spike generated by the grid voltage, it often damages the chip near the power supply plug of the system board. If the motherboard is covered with dust, it will also cause a signal short circuit. 3. Device quality issues: Damage due to poor quality of the chip and other devices. The first thing to note is that dust is one of the biggest enemies of the motherboard.
Operating instructions (3)
It is best to pay attention to dust. Use a brush to gently brush the dust on the motherboard. In addition, some cards on the motherboard and chips are in the form of pins, which often lead to poor contact due to oxidation of the pins. Use an eraser to remove the surface oxide layer and re-plug it. Of course, we can use trichloroethane--evaporation*, which is one of the liquids for cleaning the main board. There is also a sudden power failure, you should immediately turn off the computer, so as not to suddenly call the motherboard and power supply burned. Due to improper BIOS settings, if overclocking... you can jump to clear the line and pick it up again. If the BIOS is corrupted, such as a virus intrusion..., you can rewrite the BIOS. Because the BIOS cannot be measured by the instrument, it exists in the form of software. In order to eliminate all the causes that may cause problems on the motherboard, it is best to brush the motherboard BIOS. There are many reasons for the host system to fail. For example, the motherboard itself or various card failures on the I/O bus can cause the system to malfunction. The plug-and-play maintenance method is a simple method to determine the fault on the motherboard or I/O device. The method is to shut down the plug-in board one by one, and each time a board is pulled out, the machine is running to observe the running state of the machine. Once the board is operated normally after pulling out a certain block, the fault is caused by the fault of the board or the corresponding I/O bus slot. And the load circuit is faulty. If the system startup is still not normal after all the boards are removed, the fault is likely to be on the motherboard. The exchange method is basically to exchange the same type of plug-in board, the bus mode is the same, the same function of the plug-in board or the same type of chip mutual chip exchange, according to the change of the fault phenomenon to determine the fault. This method is mostly used in easy-to-plug maintenance environments, such as memory self-test errors, which can exchange the same memory.