laser postion touch screen bga rework machine
Originally developed by Shenzhen Dinghua Technology. DH-B2 is a perfect solution of BGA rework. It is an easy, fast, and low-cost technique for BGA reballing in volumes ranging from a few to several thousand. The wide variety of available patterns makes the DH-B2 BGA rework station an attractive and flexible solution for BGA reballing requirements. Typical applications include chip-level repair and reballing of BGA components.
Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine
1. Product Features of Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine
1. Unique design of three heating areas operating independently to control temperature more accurately.
2. First / second temperature areas heat independently, which can set up 8 rising temperature segments and 8 constant temperature segments to control. It can save 10 groups of temperature curves at the same time.
3. The third area uses far-infrared heater to preheat and control the temperature independently, so that the PCB can be fully preheated during the desoldering process and it can be free from deformation.
4. Choose imported high-precision K-Sensor and closed-loop to detect the up/down temperature precisely.
2.Specification of Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine
3.Details of Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine
1. HD Touch screen interface;
2.Three independent heaters ( hot air & infrared ) ；
3. Vacuum pen；
4.Why Choose Our Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine?
5.Certificate of Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine
6.Packing & Shipment of Laser Postion Touch Screen BGA Rework Machine
Chip Drying General Process
1. Vacuum-packed chips do not need to be dried;
2. If the vacuum-packed chip is unpacked and the humidity indicator card in the package is found to be greater than 20% RH, baking must be performed;
3. Before production, after the vacuum packaging is unpacked, if it is exposed to air for more than 72 hours, it must be dried;
4. Non-vacuum-packed ICs whose inventory is not on the line or used by developers must be dried if they are not dry.
5. Dryer temperature and humidity controller should be set to 10%, drying time is more than 48 hours, the actual humidity is less than 20% is normal.
Chip baking general process
1. In the sealed state, the component price life is December;
2. After opening the sealed package, the components can stay in the reflow furnace at temperatures less than 30°C and 60% RH:
3. After opening the sealed package, if it is not produced, it shall be immediately stored in a drying box of less than 20% RH;
4. The need for baking: (applicable to moisture level LEVER2 and above materials)
●When opening the package, read the humidity indicator card at room temperature, humidity 20%;
●After opening the package, the residence time exceeds the above table and there is no component to be welded;
●When the package is opened, it is not stored in the dry box less than 20% RH according to regulations;
●Components older than one year since the seal date.
5. Baking time:
●Bake for 192 hours in a low-temperature oven with a temperature of 40°C+5°C/-0°C and a humidity of less than 5%RH;
●Baking in an oven at a temperature of 125°C±5°C for 24 hours.