Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
1.High success rate of repairing chips.
2.Simple and easy operation
3.Infrared heating. No damage to PCB and chip.
Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
1.Application of Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
Motherboard of computer, smart phone, laptop, MacBook logic board,digital camera ,air conditioner, TV and other electronic equipments from medical industry, communication industry, automobile industry, etc.
Suitable for different kind of chips: BGA,PGA,POP,BQFP,QFN,SOT223,PLCC,TQFP,TDFN,TSOP, PBGA,CPGA,LED chip.
2.Product Features of Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
(1) Precise temperature control.
(2) High success rate of repairing chips.
(3)Two infrared heating areas increase temperature gradually.
(4)No damage to chip and PCB.
(5)CE certification guaranteed.
(6) Sound hint system: there is voice reminder 5s-10s before the completion of heating,to get the operator prepared.
(7) V-groove PCB works for rapid, convenient and accurate positioning, which can meet all kinds of PCB board of positioning.
(8) V-groove PCB works for rapid, convenient and accurate positioning, which can meet all kinds of PCB board of positioning.
3.Specification of Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
4.Details of Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
1. Two infrared heating zones ;
3. Dash board operating;
5. Certificate of Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
6.Packing & Shipment of Keyboard Computer BGA Rework Machine
BGA CHIP PLACEMENT AND ROUTING RULE
BGA is a commonly used component on the PCB, usually CPU, NORTH BRIDGE, SOUTH BRIDGE, AGP CHIP, CARD BUS CHIP, etc. Most of them are in the type of bga packaging. In short, 80% of high frequency signals and special signals will be Pull out this type of package. Therefore, how to deal with the routing of BGA package will have a great impact on important signals.
The small parts that usually surround the BGA can be divided into several categories according to their importance：
1. by pass.
2. Clock terminal RC circuit.
3. damping (appears in series resistor, bank type; for example, memory BUS signal)
4. EMI RC circuit (appears in dampin, C, pull height style; eg USB signal).
5. Other special circuits (special circuits added according to different CHIP; for example, the temperature sensing circuit of the CPU).
6. Small power circuit group of 40mil or less (in the form of C, L, R, etc.; this kind of circuit often appears near AGP CHIP or CHIP with AGP function, and different power groups are separated by R, L).
7. pull low R、C。
8. General small circuit group (appears in R, C, Q, U, etc.; no trace requirements).
9. pull height R、RP。
The 1-6-item circuit is usually the focus of placement, and it will be arranged as close to the BGA as possible, which requires special treatment. The importance of the seventh circuit is second, but it will also be closer to the BGA. 8, 9 is a general circuit, it belongs to the signal can be connected.
Relative to the importance of the importance of small parts in the vicinity of the above BGA, the requirements on ROUTING are as follows：
1. by pass => When it is on the same side as CHIP, it is directly connected by CHIP pin to by pass, then by pass to pull out via to plane; when it is different from CHIP, it can share the same via with BGA's VCC and GND pins. 100mil.
2. Clock terminal RC circuit => Cable width, wire spacing, wire length, or package GND;Keep the traces as short and smooth as possible, without crossing VCC dividers.
3. damping => Wireline width, line spacing, line length, and grouping traces; the traces should be as short and smooth as possible, and one set of traces must not be mixed with other signals.。
4. EMI RC Circuits => Cable width, line spacing, parallel wiring, package GND and other requirements; completed according to customer requirements.
5. Other special circuits => Wireline width, package GND or trace clearance requirements; completed according to customer requirements.
6. 40milthe following small power circuit group => Cable width and other needs；Complete the surface layer as much as possible to completely preserve the inner space for the signal line, and try to avoid power signal passing through layers in the BGA area, causing unnecessary interference.
7. pull low R、C => No special requirements; smooth lines.
8. General small circuit group => No special requirements; smooth lines.
9. pull height R、RP => No special requirements; smooth lines.